Thursday, December 16, 2010

There's a big difference between "feeling better" and "healthy enough for work"

Day 3
A picture of yourself and how your day was.
My day was "ok." It started off pretty well. Seester made me soup! Which was super yummy. I was really feeling better... Then I went to work. There's a big difference between feeling better and "you're well enough to go to work." I got to work and was ok for a little bit. Then my voice started going out and my lungs hurt and I had no energy. My boss had mercy on me and told me to just go home and rest. Bless his soul. So... I worked a total of 1 hour this week. Wooo!! a whole $8.25 before taxes! I am thankful for my job and for a boss who realizes when I'm not feeling well. So, half my day is over.

I'm going to rest before my call time tonight. It's closing weekend of my show! So exciting! Depending on my energy level when I get home tonight, I'll post about the show!

Cheers, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment