Wednesday, December 15, 2010

30 days of...something.

So a dear dear friend of mine whom I refer to as "soulmate" has a wonderful blog where she shares her musings and other quirky thoughts on life. You can read her musings here. She has started a 30 day list where she posts something new everyday. Day #1 "your ideal date." Day #2, a picture of something you ate today... and so on and so forth. So... I need to get caught up. Here are days 1 and 2.


Day #1- My ideal date.

Um. Honestly, I don't have any kind of idea for an "ideal date." As long as there's coffee involved somewhere and a nice man who loves Jesus, I don't care. I'm content grabbing Sonic burgers and going to see a terrible movie at the dollar theater. Or walking around the mall people watching. I'm typically adventurous or really down home laid back. A lot of girls say they're low maintenance but aren't. I truly am. As long as the guy is nice and loves Jesus and treats me well, I'm a happy girl. :)


Alright.. on to day 2. A picture of something I ate today. I have been so sick lately so most of my meals consist of chicken broth or bread. Not very exciting. BUT, here is a picture of one of my favorite things at Christmas time. Even when I'm sick. My throat has been so sore so this has been even MORE enjoyable.


This is Dreyer's Peppermint Ice Cream. Only comes around at Christmas time. I'm not a big sweet eater. I also try to eat as healthy as I can. However, this ice cream is the exception to the rule. I could eat an entire bath tub filled with this stuff. Ok, maybe that was a bit hyperbolic. But you catch my drift. This stuff is amazing. A gift straight from Santa. It's even better if you put it on a warm brownie and drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup over it. But be warned: your pancreas will cry. Well, weeping internal organs or not, this ice cream is delicious.

Merry Christmas, readers!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment