Thursday, December 23, 2010

You talk about food ALL the time!

That's because I LOVE food. Seriously! I love it! Now, Day 10 is a picture of your favorite place to eat. That's a tough question. I know that a lot of people expect me to say


Whereas I LOVE our health mex chicken burrito or our gourmet Portobello and Poblano tacos... this is not my favorite place to eat. Even if I DO work there. Don't get me wrong. I like my job and I like our food. But it's not my favorite. The word favorite is tricky. I don't have a favorite anything I don't think. I mean, I have a favorite kind of flower and a preferred way to eat steak... but I don't have a FAVORITE song, movie, place to eat etc...

However, if I had to pick, I think my favorite place to eat would be this place.


"that's your house, dummy." Yeah yeah yeah. I know. I snagged this picture off of Google Earth. It's a few years old since our motor home no longer resides in our driveway and I think that may be our old truck.

Anyway, my favorite place to eat is my home! My mom is a very seriously good cook. Seester cooks well, Brian cooks well and Babbo cooks well! I started to learn to cook at a pretty young age. Nellie was always really good about teaching us to cook AND teaching us how to clean up afterwards. I've always loved cooking. But as far back as I can remember, my mom was making us super delicious food. No restaurant can beat momma's cooking. So there ya have it, folks. My favorite place to eat is at home! Whether I'm cooking or someone else is, I always prefer to eat at home. It's where I'm most comfortable and where there's lots of love.

I hope your homes are filled with lots of family, love and yummy food this Christmas season. :) Until tomorrow, my faithful readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment