Sunday, December 19, 2010

what do you mean you can't cuddle a fish?

Today's challenge is to post a picture of an animal you would like to keep as a pet. I already have a pet! It's a beta fish and his name is "puppy." Don't look at me that way. I didn't name him. I got him as a birthday present from a friend last year. I love me beta fish. :) But alas, you can't cuddle a fish.


This is puppy. And while he's very very cute, he's not very cuddly. I had a dog. His name was Humphrey Bogart Hall. But we just called him "Bogie." We had to put him down just before my birthday this year. He was 13 years old. He was a bichon frise. I loved him and I'm sad he's gone. I LOVE doggies. I hate cats. With the fiery passion of 1,000 suns I hate them. That being said, I still think the animal I would like to own as a pet would be this animal here.


a bush baby! I think they are so stinking cute. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment